School meals are charged at £2.00 per meal and payment should be made on the day or in advance via ParentPay. Our latest school menu is below.
Free school meals
It is important for children to have a good nutritious meal at lunch time. Some parents may be eligible for free school meals.
To be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive one of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income of below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school meals.
Please note that if you are not in receipt of one of the listed benefits, any application will be refused.
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals please contact the school office. Do apply even if your child does not want to eat school meals as the school will receive additional funding for each child who is entitled to free school meals, even if the child does not order a meal. This additional funding will benefit your child’s education.